Re: I can't take it anymore

Sun Apr 21 10:43:01 2002

Chrissy, Hang in there sweetie-get to the ER and get someone to listen to you and give you some help. this is so damm frustrating-you would think they would listen to us and do the right thing but it is a constant battle with the pain and with the Dr's. Just remember that we are all praying for you and hoping you get some relief soon. Please let us know-we worry about you. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 11:00 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I can't take it anymore

To all my sweets on the board, I'm sorry if I haven't posted as I would like to. And I'm sorry that this email will bring you down. I can't take this pain any longer....no more. It has taken over my spirit and I'm trying to hard to shake it off. If I don't post for a while, please know that you all are in my prayers and I love you all. Today I told my husband if the pain is anything like it was yesterday, the day before, and the weeks that have past, I'm going to the emergency room. TODAY I'm going to the ER for any kind of help. I'm so angry at all my doctors who are not listening to me when I say that the pain meds they give me just isn't enough. I'm trying to catch up with my pain with these pills and it's not working. I knew a day like today would come along that I would loose it and the anger would really come out. I love you all.....stay sweet, may you have no more pain, Chrissie xo's Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: