Re: Sex In the Country...x-rated.....BEWARE!!

Sat Apr 20 20:32:13 2002

Christy:

You are soooo funny. I wish I'd seen the humorous side the first time it happened to me!! All I could think of is "oh my G*d, I'll NEVER be able to do it again"!!!!

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Christy wrote: > >This heres a story, a real story, one I wanted to share with my fellow >lady sufferers... > >Well Ladies, I must say that I had the WORST pain of ALL time last >night.......yep you guessed it I was having sex! We were doing the >natural style of him on top, then lil Miss Me decides hey honey how bout >something new!! Well yes it was going good really getting into it and >thinking WOW this doesnt hurt!!! Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM......OuCh!!!!!!!!! >I screamed and scared my poor husband so badly his Oscar Meyer Wiener >turned into a vienna sausage...and I curled up in a ball and cussed a >bit. Well, thats how sex in the country was last night here on the ole >ranchero!! So, as you may have guessed we will prolly stick to the old >fashioned style and take it easy...gosh darn adhesions, I am only 29 my >goodness I am at my sexual peak and have adhesions stopping me!! Well >trying to stop me....hehehe!!! I thankfully have an understanding >husband that loves me to bits and he hurts when I hurt....well maybe not >the same extent cuz us women know how whimpy men are....LMAO!!! Hugs to >all, Christy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: