Re: Acid reflux

Fri Apr 19 19:49:44 2002

Dear Susan, I suffer from acif reflux, and just take it as a matter of course. My uck comes back up and its horrid. I've been taking a pill which cuts down on acid production and it helps. I'll get you the name if you want. It's in another building. Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Karla N To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:15 AM Subject: Re: Acid reflux

Susan,

Many of us suffer with GERD as a result of our adhesions. Its just that there is so many other things going on we forget to mention one of the basics. Thanks for pointing that out.

Karla

Susan <tsmenear@yahoo.com> wrote:

As much as I have read everyone's posts about all different organs being pulled this way and that I don't think I have read where anyone suffers from GERD from having adhesions.I guess maybe to some that is only minor pain.If bowels are pulled this way and that and food has hard time making it through wouldn't more people suffer from acid reflux. I just haven't seen it mentioned here.I suffer from it since my gallbladder surgery.Maybe it is something else and not adhesions causing it.How about adhesions of the esophagus?Anyone here had those?THanks for any input.Susan

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do You Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: