Re: Drs And Myofascial Release.

Thu Apr 18 18:06:45 2002

Tish, I have a lot of lower back pain. Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Thursday, April 18, 2002 05:00:11 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Drs And Myofascial Release. I just have to tell you all that i absolutely love this site. Makes feel like i have somewhere to go , that people understand what is happening with me...THANK GOD!!! Plus i feel like i have already established at least one 1on 1 personal relationship..and i Thank God for that too. Anyway i went to the Dr today and she got my insurance company to agree to let me try myofascial release..plus i also get to go to the gym at rehab and work out and swim in there warm pool and the spa too..which i know will help my mind if not my body. The Dr gave me some stronger pain meds to take just before i go..and some muscle relaxers for after i go. So i guess i am going to try..My Grandbabies need there Nanni..to be well enough to at least go to the park and play with them or play in the pool with them..And my poor Hubby who is working two jobs to help make up for my lost income..needs me to be well enough to carry a little of the load.. So maybe this will be a little bit of an answer anyway..Im sure praying and hoping that it gives me even a little relief.. Just wonder if anyone has alot of lower back pain..i am having some super intense back pain right now too..The Dr said that there was no eveidence in the mris or ct scans that would indicate a spinal injury..so i just wondered if it would be adhesion related. Thanks Yall..and Take Care ..
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: