To Em, and Dawn, and Lillian

Mon Apr 15 23:25:24 2002

Dear ones, I've been trying to write personal messages to all who wrote me and I'm running out of steam and relapsing into pain again, so I don't want to go there, so I'll just say thank you and just because I've grouped you, doesn't mean I love you less, it means I went down the board and anwsered people in backwards order and you guy were first, so in this case, you got the last letter when I can barely sit here. Next time I'll start the other way, but maybe there won't be a next time and I can avoid the pain and shame of having to say I'm sorry for being such a crybaby. Love and hugs and kisses and prayers to you for being there for me. Sally

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Em" <ewaa@earthlink.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:37 AM Subject: Re: To all my friends/ Sally

> At Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Sally Grigg wrote:
> >Oh Sally, hang in there...Please. Take a look at your options, Germany,
Gerhart? Can you handle, or even want to attempt surgery? Do you have a good pain doctor? Are you on adequate medication? Oh dear, I do not know you hardly at all, bu tI have read so much of your postings that I feel close to you. Let me know if there is anything i can do, write, say? You are very cared about here, and I am sure there are many here who know you better than I , so please continue to reach out to us. > em
> > I hope my theory is wrong, but the increase in pain for many of us may
be that time is passing and the adhesions are worse and the pain is worse. I can no longer function as a greeter to new people on the board, I can barely sit here. Will power is non-existant. I can't ignore the agony any longer. The choices are limited. There are none really. I won't be writing the board much because I'll just make you all depressed and that's not what I want. So please forgive me, but I seem to be sinking into a bottomless pit of pain. Love forever, Sally >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: