Re: Testing

Sat Apr 13 15:17:11 2002

Someone was talking about just how strange things occur on this bulletin board with the postings. I have evidence of this at this very minute. This morning as I came on, I hadn't done much with the board yesterday, I began reading the posts....but they didn't make since. The only way I got the whole story is someone didn't delete the post to which they were responding to. Now, this afternoon I came and checked and there were all these messages that were posted to the board BEFORE the posts which I read this morning. I didn't see Christy's post about putting the board on her desktop until more than 24 hours after the initial post. I read everyone's joking about it this morning...and I went thru my entire message box. Shows you this computer world isn't 100% dependable.

Karla Christina <angelnstix@msn.com> wrote: HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! Geez, Since March 31st I have been on the march page of this place!!! I had saved the message board to my desktop when I joined in March and it just took me there. I didnt know if y'all found a cure and left me hangin or what.....lol. Anyways, I know know that I cannot save it to my desktop like that and need to save the list of chat archives and go from there. How embarrassing....here I have been posting and not seeing anyone else post and not even my own posts....very confusing for my poor lil head. K, anyways I am so glad I am back.....hehehe...Hugs, Christy

At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Robin wrote: >
>Dear Christina,
>Your message went through,
>Robin
>
>At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Christina wrote:
>>
>>Testing......anyone home??? :( I want my site
>>back...boooooohooooohoooooo

Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: