Re: Wow the Doctor

Sat Apr 13 08:49:22 2002

LOL, that was funny!!! Thanks for makin us laugh Helen!! Hugs, Christy

At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>Good Hygiene Will Really Wow The Doctor
>
>Radio stations routinely pay money to people so that they will tell their most embarrassing stories on the air. Here is the what is believed to be a story of a "lucky" winner of one of these contests.
>
>I was due later that week for an appointment with the gynecologist, when early one morning I received a call from his office saying that I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30 AM. I had just packed everyone off to work and school and it was around 8:45 already.
>
>The trip to his office usually took about 35 minutes so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I'm sure, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown, wet the washcloth and gave myself a wash in "that area" in front of the sink, taking extra care to make sure that I was presentable.
>
>I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
>
>I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when he called me
>in.
>
>Knowing the procedure, as I am sure all women do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended I was in Hawaii or some other place a million miles away from here. I was a little surprised when he said, "My... we have taken a little extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. The appointment over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day went normal, some shopping, cleaning and the evening meal, etc.
>
>At 8:30 that evening my 14 year old daughter was getting ready for a school dance, when she called down from the bathroom, "Mom... where's my washcloth?"
>
>I told her to get another from the cabinet. She called back, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: