Chronic Pelvic Pain

Sat Apr 6 21:58:29 2002

Hi everyone......I'm new to this board but I am not new to all the things many of you are saying. I have been reading past messages and can relate to all of you!!! I have a long history of pain from adhesions and endo, along with hernias. I have been to many docs and had many surgeries. Most recently I went to a new pain clinic and was treated like a drug addicted psycho who needs psychotherapy!!!!! This doc reluctantly tried cryoanalgesia of the nerve which actually made the pain much worse!!!! Of course he didn't want to hear that. Anyway, despite all this I consider myself lucky because I found a doctor in Calif. that I love - Dr. Andrew Cook with Helena Women's Health. He treats me with such kindness and compassion, and never makes me feel this pain is in my head. I have flown out to him before and if I need to I will go again. He deals solely with CPP regardless of the cause, and he sticks with you until the pain is at least at a livable level. If anyone out there need a good doc, he's the one. I know it may be far, but it's well worth the trip. It really helps to talk to ohers going through the same things. I was reading about someone having radiofrequency ablation... if anyone has any info on that I would like to hear from you.

--
Lisa Craig

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: