Hi Caroline - damn that devil pain of yours!

Fri Apr 5 11:47:34 2002

Hi Caroline, ") I wanted to share with you the things that helps me with my devil pain. I have 3 heating pads. I put one on my tummy, one on my lower back and one on my feet. I find that keeping warm helps reduce some pain. I know that it's not safe to have a heating pad on when you're sleeping at night, but if it weren't for my heating pad on my lower back during the night, I don't know what I'd do. It helps calm some of my devil pain so that I can at least get some sleep instead of waking up more than 3 times with this pain. I also try to keep up every 4 hours with over the counter pain relievers. I don't take the same ones every 4 hours what I do is take 2-3 Tylenol then four hours later I take 2-3 Advil, then 4 hours later 2-3 Tylenol...etc. Too much of the same pain relievers isn't good for the kidneys I've been told. I do have prescribed pain meds, but I found that if I do keep up every 4 hours with Tylenol or Advil it helps somewhat. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with all this devil pain and I pray for an answer soon for total relief of this devil pain....boo-boo's go away. Hugs and love to you Caroline, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: