:-( the bad news

Sun Mar 31 00:06:43 2002

Well Guy's,

It appears that the weekend pass from hospital hasn't worked & even with increased pain medication I am still feeling pretty damn yuk about the whole pain this which is a real nuisence 'cuz I had plenty of stuff planned for this weekend :-( Still ended up at Shane's parents for the annual EasterEgg hunt.

Although now they are so much bigger it should be re-named the Eslick Family annual Eater Egg Grand Prix....the winner being the fastest to fill their baskets with as many ooy gooy chocolate Easter Eggs as possible! This years recored beat an all time record of 5 mins, 45 secs. They did it in 3 minutes flat this year! sheesh! Think it's time for some new tactics to be used in next years "The Great Eslick Egg Race" *grin*

While down at Nan & Pop's it was very nice and sedate with everyone sitting in the living room eating yummy chocolate mud cake and a refreshingly strong cup of moccha Kenya Coffee....mmmm nothin like the aroma of choco;ate & caffiene to get a gals appetite swinging to newer and higher levels ;-)

As for me...pain city is the only way I can really describe it to you.....even with GREATLY increased and I do mean MEGGA HUGE increase in doses of all medication, this little easter chichy dee will have to head back off to hospital come Tuesday morning....but I will certainly ring them on Friday..... just to make sure they don't put another patient in MY room! I like the cute balcony and ensuite bathroom, the colours are just me!..... What more can a girl say????

Truth is, I am in loads of pain and our weekend trial has been a bit of a flop, Shane is being optomistic.... but I can literally feel it in my bones..... the old operation song is callin my name again. Don't worry I will be big, brave & ask LOADS of questions before I sign on ANY dotted lines..... I was nervous enough last week just having the tests! Ever seen a cat's hair standing on end it the cartoons & it's claws extended clinging like hell to the ceiling? Yep aha that's right....that was me to a T !! hehehe

I will be a movie star cause they are going to film the whole process for the documentary I am doing..... nuthin like getting famous any way ya can.... BUT THIS is REDICULOUS!!!!!

I miss you all so very very much, to the newbies, i am sure that all my special friends here on the board are looking out for you...and don't worry....read, ask loads of questions, read some more, ask the doctors LOADS of questions, think about it carefully and ony THEN make your decision.

My love and warm gentle hugs to all.... (Evelyn...give Zac & his sister a hug from me...and tell them some small tale about an aussie friend) I need your love and prayers now more than ever.....

Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: