Does someone you know live with chronic pain?

Thu Mar 28 22:01:53 2002

Does someone you know live with Chronic Pain?

http://www.myspirit2.homestead.com/index.html

This excellent site deserves your attention!! Why not read all of the topics that are listed here?

In Pat Oreilly's words:

"Chronic pain leaves a huge hole in your spirit. If you don't find a way to heal it, it can destroy you. I know because I have lived with severe chronic pain daily for more than 22 years now.

"During this time I have learned many things: I have learned that most of what we are told is untrue. I have learned that there are those that will promise to help you, take your money, and then not deliver, leaving you in the same condition, only poorer. I have learned that many doctors don't care. I have learned that if you are not in the right place, at the right time, with the right information, you will continue to suffer. But I have also learned that knowledge is power. And I have learned that no matter how good your doctor may be, he may not have the knowledge to help you. You must help yourself! And I have learned that there are medical treatments and medicines that will help most of us. I am sure that you have heard that we now live in the information age. But many of us don't have the tools or the knowledge to access this information. I do. Twenty-two years studying medicine, nutrition, alternative therapies, behavior, and pharmaceuticals have helped me. And now I want to heal the hole in my spirit, and help you. If you don't have a computer, or don't know how to search, or what to ask, I do, and I will do it for you."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: