Dear Mary S from Sally

Mon Mar 25 19:28:37 2002

Dear Mary S. From Sally, Hi, I'm Sally. Welcome to the adhesions board. I'm not a doctor so I can't give you medical advice, but if I were you, and I wasn't in pain and there was no evidence of cancer and you kept having regular check-ups, and went to different doctors to be sure, I'd be happy as a lark singing in the breeze. It sounds like you don't need an operation and if you don't really need one, that's great. I wish I never had had my operation. The doctor insisted it was necessary, but why, it was just a fibroid tumor. Now Its constant pain and emotional turmoil, a little like hell. Be happy where you're at, don't rock the boat, asuming you can trust the doctor that it's okay. Love and hooray, someone who will escape pain from an adhesions operation. Love, Sally

> In April, 2000, I had a ruptured diverticulm that caused accute
> pertintonitis. I was given an emergency colostomy. In November, 2000,
> the colostomy was taken down. I was recently diagnosed with a
> peritoneal cyst, and have been told that surgery on me again could cause

>> a pos----- Original Message -----

From: "Mary S." <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 10:02 AM Subject: Continual Adhesion Development

sibly permanent ileostomy. No way do I want to do this! I am in no > pain, and wouldn't have known about this cyst if it hadn't been for a
> routine trip to my gynecologist. I feel like leaving it there as long
> adhesias it is not cancerous. I am 41, and would rather feel some
discomfort > than wear a bag for the rest of my life. Has anyone else had a similar
> experience with a large cyst and massive ons?
>
>to develop for years after surgery.
> I word out with a personal trainer every week. Will this help me keep
> the adhesions from taking a strangle-hold on my organs? Is there
> anything I can do at this stage to make the adhesions more pliable?
>
> --
> Mary S.
>
> I am wondering, now that it has been a year and a half since my second
> surgery, and two years since the peritonitis, are my adhesions through
> developing or do adhesions continue

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: