new hope for nerve entrapment

Sun Mar 24 09:50:36 2002

After 2 trips to Dr. Korell, I am so greatly improved. In fact, I believe that my adhesions are gone. However, I was one of the unlucky ones who got nerve entrapment as well as massive adhesions. Dr. Korell removed the top of the vaginal wall twice now (the location of my neuroma) and each time it grows back! I am sure that you can all relate to that one. I started on 10 Methadone pills a day and am now down to 4. Then I heard about radio frequency. I had a hypogastic block done 2 weeks ago to see if I am a candidate. I had complete relief from the pain for about 20 hours. This was only done as a diagnostic tool. It does not relieve the pain for long. Anyway, because I had relief, I am now scheduled for the radio which is going to be done on April 2nd. The brochure says that it burns the nerve and that it should give me total relief, but the nerves may regenerate and I may need to have it repeated someday. Yhis sounds too good to be true!!I'll keep you posted. Prayers would be grealy appreciated. I just can't imagine that this may be the end of the road for me. i am so sick of being on pain meds. My mind is foggy and my bowels are slow (to say the least).

--
Lots of love and support to all, Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: