To all my Fabulous friends here on the board.... hugs & kisses from Jo

Sat Mar 23 02:20:17 2002

I am so touched and feel so loved to have received so many messages of concern, advice, prayers and best wishes from all of you special people here on the board and on my aussie adhesions site bombobeach.com

I didn't have my computer for the first week and I pined away with loneliness for my wonderful man (my hubby Shane) and my four beautiful girls (Emmi, Courtney, Katie & Jess)... on top of that no direct contact with any of you! It was almost torture! What saved my misrable hide was the great medical team here at the Royal Hospital for Women.The doctors and nurses are great....food...well passable, cleaners & porters happy & friendly! It is such a different place to be in hospital!!

I will be here all next week, having various tests & scopes done.... we know there is a cyst... cul-de-sac so we are trying to avoid that option by ruling everything else out everything else before we go there (my worst area of adhesions). I guess the doctors are hoping to find another explanation for the sudden increase in pain and the other strange symptoms.....

Please don't worry about me, I am well cared for, but thank you for the prayers and the angels.... prayers are most gratefully and humbly received. I really want to thank you for just being you... showing you are there for someone you have never met face to face...reaching out to others suffering similar pain to your own is a powerful thing.... and I have a better understanding those of you who have been in hospital or those who are really sick and been on the receiving end of the love and good wishes.... thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart.

Shane has also felt the love and concern and it has helped him to cope with having me so far away from home.... I am three and a half hours away at the Royal Womens Hospital for Women in Randwick, Sydney. He is at home with three teenagers and a 9 yr old that wants her mummy............... BUT she kinda sorta understands why mummy has to be in hospital to GET STRONGER TO FIGHT THE HORRID PAIN WE LIVE WITH DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!!

love & hugs to all Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: