Re: Bone Scan

Fri Mar 22 22:15:18 2002

Thanks Cheryl:

I guess after some hurtful words were said to me, I decided that perhaps I wasn't doing enough to find out what else could be done for me, so I'm subjecting myself to all these tests again just to make sure that they all come up negative again and then ask the great doctors, ok now what? I am also tired of fighting the pain, gosh it just drags you down after fighting day after day after day, and I do want to get well, if only there was some cure, and perhaps, since I've only had one adhesiolysis, I should at least give it one more shot to see if I can rid myself of these horrible things. I'm scared to have another surgery, but that's been crossing my mind too, but I have all these what if's going through my mind (enough to drive myself crazy); what if there's nerve damage, and I'm worse off than before the surgery, what if they dig into the diaphrapm and the adhesions readhere there and I'm worse and then can't breath, so on and so on! Gosh, it's such a battle both physically and mentally.

Love,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: