Re: Jo to remain in hospital :-(

Wed Mar 20 12:26:15 2002

Hi Shane:

Thanks for the update. Please see if you can get Jo hooked up to us. Boy, do we have a whole lot of chatting to do! Take care of yourself and the girls, and remember that you are all in our thoughts.

--
Clare

At Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Shane Eslick wrote: > >Hi Everyone > >I know its late but here is the latest, Jo is staying >in hospital for a few more days while more investigation is done. > >I am travelling to Sydney tomorrow (Thursday) to take the >Girls down and to talk to Jason & Prof. Vancaillie. >We will discuss the surgical procedures involved and the >possibility of using barriers. We also want to talk about >cleanliness during and before finalising the procedure what >solutions are used etc. > >We don't know yet if Jo can use her Internet connection, >but i will take her laptop and try to get her communicating >with you all ASAP. > > If I cannot get her online I will post the outcomes on Friday. > >Warmest Regards >Shane > >-- >I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based >on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer >reaching out to help others. >

--
csheedy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: