As promised - information on the cloth adhesions quilt ")

Sun Mar 17 16:07:34 2002

Hi my sweeties! Here is the information for your piece of the cloth adhesion quilt. 12"x12" non wrinkled cloth patch. On the patch you can put anything you want. Here's an example of what I'm doing with my piece. I'm going to put my full name and then I'm going to try and get my whole ARD story on the piece. I don't know if I'm going to do a cross stitch or use the fabric writing type of marker. When you are done with your piece please email me directly for my home address so that you can snail mail me your piece to add onto the many pieces that are in process now. ") I know some of you are unable to do your piece due to pain, so if that is your case, I'm sure that I can complete your piece the way you would like it done. I've had offers of help too - so don't worry if you are unable to complete your piece. I'd like to make this as easy as possible for everyone so that we all can get our cloth quilt complete. Well, it'll be in progress forever if you think about it; with new sufferers adding their piece. Please, if you have any questions on this shot me an email. Thank you everyone for your help getting this started and soon, before your eyes you will see this beautiful quilt with our stories. Hey, I just came up with another idea - as the quilt is in it's process I'll scan pictures of it for you to see! ") Thanks in advance for your participation with this wonderful project! Love and hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: