Re: Money...

Sat Mar 16 21:28:34 2002

Dawn,

I will put you in contact with Bev. She handles all of this. I don't know if she is out of town or what. But, we need people to take this to their state governments. How can we expect them to recognize adhesions as a disease if no one is willing to do the little bit of work that is required to have a bill established. We keep telling them of the thousands of people that suffer from this disorder but no one is willing to step forward to help. There are only bills in two states....Wisconsin and New York. I am in the process of working on one in Michigan....I moved to Michigan from Wisconsin this past summer. Bev organized the Wisconsin bill....basically all it entailed was meeting with a state representative....but I will have her send you all of the info. Thank you for standing up. We can't ask for recognition if people aren't willing to be recognized. And one or two people can't do it....it takes an individual from each state. By now we should have thirty bills passed....but few people have come forward and those that have we have not heard from as to their progress. I do not have the energy to keep pushing this....if you begin working on this could you try and excite others into doing the same? You seem to have what it takes to get something done. I don't have it in me anymore. I am very sick...and most of my time is spent enjoying the remaining time that I have with my daughter and my grandchildren. I hope you understand.

Take care and God Bless! Karla

Somewhere up in the stars................. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message -----
From: Cheechiebomb@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:31 AM Subject: Re: Money...

> Karla
> Tell me what to do.
> Dawn
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: