Chrissy/Sally

Mon Mar 11 20:22:10 2002

Dearest Chrissy, I have to finish the curtains for the newest room first. My husband will "be significantly disturbed" if I work on a quilt while the curtains hang down with basting holding them together. But they're a work of art. They're all old fabrics put together in the "crazy quilt " style with a backing of course and I used blanket binding as a border. Very original or just plain nuts, but pretty, pretty, pretty. Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 1:56 PM Subject: Speaking of the Adhesion Quilt.....remember the cloth quilt? ")

Remember when Tammy H. was going to start the cloth adhesion quilt? Things have been slow moving of course because of poor Tammy's health and her DEVIL pain. I asked her if I could help her out with the cloth quilt and once she is ready I will send her what I've done. Sooo, please - if you can - I do know how hard it is for everyone because of pain and trying to lead a normal life, let me know if you are interested in doing your part for the quilt. Actually, if you could please make your piece of the quilt, it would be excellent. Just imagine, unrolling our stories with ARD for the world to see - read - hopefully understand and want to help in any way that they can. I'll email you soon about size, type of cloth - those type of things. First, I wanted to see your thoughts once again on this project. It was about 6 months ago I think that the cloth adhesions quilt was mentioned and there was a great response. With so many new people, this quilt is going to be HUGE! This is my mission ") I need to get this started, may I have your help please? Thank you to all you wonderful, caring, lovable people! ") Sending smiles, love, & hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: