Re: I need your help: Have you had or are you having some of the same sympto...

Sat Mar 9 08:16:51 2002

Dianne, I was also diagnosed as IBS.For some time I had massive diarrhea. I am now On Robinul Forte which has helped the spasms. I take Surfax for stool softener cause now it is hard because I take so many pain pills. I take Darvocet all day with Effexor and Mepergan for in tense pain it has Phenergan so it stops the nausea. But I have other problems from the Effexor It like fighting a loosing battle.. Well Please don't drink the Weed Killer It won't solve anything We need to find some more positive answers. You are not alone. Talk and we will answer all we can. WE all go through our own living hell and wish someone would just take it away but it gets better then it all comes back and we live through it again. Good Luck ,Try to find you a good Pain management doc in your area to give you the right meds to help ease the pain and you will be able to function better. And as for the side effects the meds take some time for you to get used to but be patient and your body will adjust. Love and Best Wishes Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: