Keeping in touch ;-)

Sun Mar 3 06:15:42 2002

Hello to all the newbies and welcome! To all my regular pals g'day ;-)

Had the really bad two weeks and thinking (hoping, ok trying to be damn positive!) that I am coming out of the other side of a yuk yuk time.

I haven't had this much or kind of pain for such a long time, but I guess I feel kinda driven these days, with almost the so much to do so little time feeling *sigh*. I have made some interesting progress on a few things, and you will be pleased to know that the "Beach Club" chat room will reopen (Pleaaaase pretty please with sugar on top) sometime this week.

We have now passed the "test transmission" stage and I know where all the bumps and gaps are in bombobeach.com and will have them smoothed out asap. We had over 650 visitors in February which is pretty exciting and I now have a fully sponsored site! It will be much larger than the one we started with, so I will now be able to add all sorts of interesting bits & pieces, so if any of you have some ideas about what we could add, please let me know!

I have already decided to change the format of the note pad and in the next couple of weeks you will see the categories being added to where currently "News" & "General" Live. From the topics posted so far we will have seperate sections for tell us your story, questions, jokes, keeping in touch. If you think of any other categories, I would be most pleased to hear from you.

Well my friends, I have again burned the mignight oil, and I need to try and visit my beach...I can feel my pain level rising as I type.

Oh! One question, does anyone else wake at night finding that they have vomitted in their mouth? Sorry, to those of you with delicate stomachs, but I am getting little sleep since this latest little torture feature to my daily/nightly routine. I know it wakes me up & I dash for the bathroom, trying to wait until I can get to safety, only to find my fight to wait until I am safley in the bathroom has stopped it. I then find it is on my breath and is the only taste I have in my mouth for sometime days.

Well, that was a great way to finish my post wasn't it!

Love & gentle hugs... I miss you all, Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: