Re: ahhesions

Fri Mar 1 07:38:12 2002

At Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Vince & Shelly Spehar wrote: >
>Hi,
>
> I don't know if this is still a good email address. I found it while reading message boards on adhesions. I'm scheduled to have a laparoscopy next week, and in one of the messages you mentioned only a handful of doctors in the U.S. are qualified. I'm having the surgery done at the Cleveland Clinic, in Cleveland, OH by a doctor Thomasso Falcone. Just wondering if you would know anything about him, or who in the Cleveland area would be qualified. I'm almost ready to change my mind about having the surgery because of all the stories I hear about the adhesions coming back worse. But I'm desperate and want relief. Any information would be helpful and appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Michelle

Hi Michelle,

My name is Lisa,I live in the Toledo area. I went to see Dr. Diamond in Detroit. He is an adhesion expert recommended to me by Dr. Wiseman. I didn't go to see him with the intention of having anything done, I just wanted to talk to a doctor that understands adhesions, the problems they cause, and that knows YES adhesions cause pain. He recommended a Dr. Fasio at Cleveland Clinic. I beleive he is a gastro intestinal doctor. What kind of doctor is Dr.Falcone? I hope this information helps.

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: