Re: Urgent, deadline 2/28?

Wed Feb 27 09:48:43 2002

Thanks Sally, I sent you a few emails at the end of last year but did not receive any replies, Hope you are well, I don't get much time for writing personal mail these days. In fact I don't seem to have much time for anything these days.

The reason I sent this to you all is because it does directly affect you all, Although it is being held by the Scottish Parliament, It is in fact International and there are representatives there from the US.

Also Janet K Can you tell me who I am supposed to send people who visit my site who are not from the UK, Is it still you or Tracy Joslin. In Friendship Kath Findlay The United Kingdom Adhesion Society mailto:kath.findlay@adhesions.org.uk http://www.adhesions.org.uk

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sally Grigg Sent: 26 February 2002 23:01 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Urgent, deadline 2/28?

Hi, ladies, please read the email from Kath Findley from England. Their Parliament is debating pain managment. Now I know that it does not directly effect us, but if they decide to treat pain as a priority, that would set a good precedent for this country. But we need to hurry up and get those emails in, or it won't matter. It will be too late. So that means do it today. Please, please, please. My pain is your pain. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: