Re: Adhesions or Ulcers?

Mon Feb 25 21:03:51 2002

Karla, Thanks! I know on my film where they did the last surgery, the place that is killing me was a big blob of ? It looked to be full of blood and when he poked it, it bled. Do ulcers form on the outside of intestines? You know, I never hurt there until a gastro scoped me then it hurt. I think maybe he poked me there and caused something. I sure don't want to get scoped again. I will try the tums and Rolaids. Geez, I hurt from the top of my stomach down through the vaginal area. I am still taking the Oxycontin waiting to get into the pain management and I go to a University Hospital this week for the bladder stuff. I am so sick of being sick, I am sure that every one around me is sick of it too. Some times it's hard to go to work and then come home and work and run kids but we have to do it. I am going to definitely get into Yoga though. It sounds like it could help Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, February 25, 2002 19:54:23 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Adhesions or Ulcers? Kel,
--

It sounds like GERD to me.  Gastro Esophogeal Reflux Disease or disorder.
Try a couple of tums or rolaids.  If it helps then you know.  

Karla

Somewhere up in the stars.................
My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001
http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: Kelly Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:55 PM Subject: Re: Adhesions or Ulcers? -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Monday, February 25, 2002 09:07:25 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: adhesions or ulcer? I have been having a lot of burning in upper middle of abdomen clear through to my back every day. I had adhesions removed from this area 9 mos. ago in Scranton. Does any one else have this "Burning through" with their adhesions? It pretty much is an 24 hour deal. The Oxycontin doesn't touch this pain. I sure don't want to do a test for this but would be interested if anyone with adhesions in upper abdomen has these symptoms. Kel

--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: