Jen ")

Sun Feb 24 10:39:25 2002

Hi Jen and welcome aboard! ") First of all I wanted to say sorry for all that you have been through and all that you are going through now. Your question is about the narcotics and is it normal to be on them for over a month...I wanted to share with you that I've been on narcotics for my pain for over a year (longer between surgeries) and that's the only thing that keeps me sane. If I were not on the narcotics, I would for sure be rolled up in a ball in bed all day. I don't want to sound negative, but I wanted to give you an example of yeppers, some people are on narcotics for longer than a month, year, years for their pain. "( I do hope that your dr. visit goes well and if you need the ammunition for the visit, you've come to the right place for that! tee hee' With love and hugs, ~Chrissie xo's (Christine Damon, New Hampshire) PS take a peek at the adhesion quilt on the site, you'll see stories that will help you to see what others have gone through. You will not feel alone..........and you are not alone, we are here for you. ")

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: