Dee & Beth, from Sally

Sat Feb 23 13:03:57 2002

Hello, fellow adhesion sufferers, my name is Sally. Yes, Dee its very nice to know that we are not alone. I found this site around a year and a half ago, I think - time flies so fast). It was a blessing from Heaven. I was not crazy or all those other awful words. It's amazing how that same doctor who opens you up and find adhesions and bills you lots of money can tell you with a straight face that the pain is in your mind. Something is wrong with their minds, not ours. Anyway, I'm sorry, didn't mean to get off into negativity. And I've found a very nice doctor, I hope he stays with me, he's been great.

I have used interceed, with no success. I am really hoping that spray gel will be the substance we've all been waiting for. Something that will work. So when you wake up from your laproscopic procedure your adhesions do not start reforming immediately, as most do now. They will never form at all with spray gel (I hope). Ah, wouldn't that be nice. Then we could start a group to help us all get off the pain meds, than we could get on with our lives, but still keep in touch so we'd have someone to complain to about other things. I'd hate to give up all my friends on the board because we were cured.

Take care and Dee, read the quilt and the stories and the past emails and archives, especially from Helen Dynda, she has found some great stuff on the internet that fits a lot of different situations. She has just returned from surgery in Germany so she needs a few months off to rest and recoup. Helen, if you're listening, my husband says you're supposed to exercise the first week like crazy so the adhesions can't reattach. Now he's not a doctor and he's not the one with the big cut. He's also been know to give that advice for any problem. Run twenty miles and lift weights and you'll be fine. So a word of caution (which you probably don't need, as you are extremely level headed). Love and gentle hugs to Dee and Beth. Oh, if you are interested in my Inn, go to http://www.howardcreekranch.com Someday, we'll have a "conference" here and sit in the hot tub and pool. Tax deductible, if you have any money to deduct it from. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: