Re: Ultram Addiction

Tue Feb 19 03:21:39 2002

Dear Jacqueline,

I am sorry that a car accident resulted in you having to take pain medication for a few months. To cut to the chase, do you still have pain? Does this pain stop you from doing your normal activities? Is it hard to sleep because of the pain from the car accident, or is it just since the increase in the medication.

If you are taking these tablets because they have been prescribed and not because theyhelp you control your painfrom the car accident, then yes you can become addicted. As to how many & how long does it to become an addiction I cannot tell you.

We are always told that we cannot get addicted to pain medication IF it is taken to relieve pain. HOWEVER the only one who can tell you if it is a an addiction or not is for your doctor to decide. PLEASE, I urge you to contact your doctor and discuss your doubts or fears NOW.

We are not medical professionals and the only people qualified to give you accurate answers to your questions is your own doctor.

I hope you find the answers to your questions soon, please let us know how you are.

love & gentle hugs, Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: