From the IAS Administrator -- IMPORTANT Message Regarding Posts

Wed Feb 13 16:03:52 2002

Dear Friends,

While getting caught up on my Digest of posts from the past couple of days, it has come to my attention that it is time to now cease a particular thread of discussion. At this time, please refrain from further message board discussion related to the following subjects:

anonymous@medispecialty this is the last time I will reply to this incident Ladies!!! What Should I do? to Natalie and any other related threads.

I will be contacting individuals involved in the discussion and request that any further discussion be taken off-line away from this message board.

While we are all of different opinions and personalities, we are all here for a common purpose. We would like to maintain the integrity of our message board as it is an important place for patients to be able to find valuable and much needed information on Adhesions.

In the future, if you encounter such activity - please forward a message immediately to either myself at: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org or to Dr. Wiseman at: david.wiseman@adhesions.org

Thank you :)

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: