Excuse me Caroline

Mon Feb 11 23:05:40 2002

Caroline,

Firstly let me just say that I DON'T know it all, and I was NOT referring to your post, infact I don't believe I have read it, it was when I started getting emails from others saying that they understood me, that I started to wonder what was happening. Then I read YOUR post. The members of this board knew I was only helping Natalie by doing what I have been doing on this board for over twelve months now, reaching out to lend a hand to fellow sufferers.... because I remember what it was like not to have ANYONE who understood what I was going through, or how traumatic almost loosing my life was during surgery because of adhesions.

Caroline, the bombobeach.com site that I have started is being funded out of my own pocket, why? Because I am doing whatever I can to make a difference. I have adhesions because I had 4 c-sections and have endometriosis. This means that it is possible that I have passed it on to 3 out of my 4 daughters. How does that make me feel? SICK, because I gave it to them. So, as a mother I DECIDED to try and make a difference, and I believe I have. The HOLES I was referring to in my reply to Natalie were in relation to the explination given to Natalie Via her PHYSICIAN.

We have always done our best to reach out and help others, from time to time, a difference of opinion will occur, and that's ok, but please make it an objective critisism, not an EMOTIONAL one and one ment to "FLAME" the emotions of others.

When people suffer with the kind of pain we do, and I include you here too Caroline, we do tend to have a heightened sensitivity and we can sometimes take something the wrong way.

It will not change my opinion of you or anyone else on this board, NOR will it stop me from doing what I am doing.

I am currently working on FOUR projects related to increasing the awareness of Adhesions in Australia & around the world. I offer hope, friendship and try to EMPOWER those who visit this site, and bombobeach.com to take control of their own treatment and their future. By asking for opinions of others, asking questions here on the board AND of your DOCTORS you can then make a well informed decision about your future, and your treatment.

My dearest friend Karla Nygren is paying a heavy price for the quest to be pain free, at this moment I am sick with worry for a woman across the otherside of the world, whom I have spoken to several times via phone & countless hours via email & msn chat. Kidney failure is looming over her head, and she is fighting for survival.

Caroline, please don't try to destroy what is a valuable tool for us all, without the frankness, openess of this board, many of us would again be standing in the dark alone. I know you are hurting, and I am sorry, I know you are angry, I understand, I have my own anger for the doctor who almost cost me my life, please Caroline, save your anger for where it can do some good, lobby your state government and join the fight with other members of the IAS to secure our future health and well being.

Caroline, I extend the hand of friendship, love & support, it is up to you now, whether you want it or not.

To Natalie, please don't be distressed by what has happened here, the article that Caroline refers to I am sure would be full of useful information. My comments to you were in reference to what your doctor said to you, & I apologise to you Natalie if I didn't make that clear.

Love & gentle hugs to you both Joanne Eslick Adhesions Sufferer http://www.bombobeach.com

At Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Caroline102270@aol.com wrote: >
>Natalie-
> The article I sent you was from "the international journal of gynecological
>oncology" which of course very reliable. Every time post, there always seems
>to be someone on here that has to contradict any/and everything that someone
>else has to say. Plz. keep this in mind. I think that some of you and Y0OU
>KNOW WHO YOU ARE need to be a little more respectful of others input on this
>site. You think you know it ALL, and maybe you do..but it is very
>discouraging to log on and check my email with something derogatory about
>what anyone else other than you has to say. as i have found MANY "holes" in
>the website from DOWN UNDER. So I am through with this board, so the
>"Austrailian Doctor" can take over from here.
>Caroline

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: