Re: Gold Star Mothers]//FROM SALLY

Sun Feb 10 06:17:56 2002

I would like to point out one thing here. This post was not made to the adhesions board. It was an email that went to Sally and a few others. It was never posted here. We are getting upset for NO reason.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars................. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne Eslick" <joanne@bombobeach.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 11:27 PM Subject: Re: Gold Star Mothers]//FROM SALLY

> I AGREE WITH SALLY, IF THIS POLITICAL STAEMENT ISN'T RELATED TO > ADHESIONS, IT HAS NO PLACE ON A DISCUSSION BOARD MENT FOR THE SUPPORT OF > ADHESIONS SUFFERERS AROUND THE WORLD, I STRESS THIS IS THE INTERNATIONAL > ADHESIONS SOCIETY..... PLEASE KEEP POLITICS OF THIS NATURE OFF THIS > BOARD. AND YESS i AM ANNOYED, i NEVER WRITE MESSAGES IN CAPS BUT FELT > THE EMPHASIS WAS REQUIRED HERE. > > REGARDS > JO ESLICK http://www.bombobeach.com > (AUSTRALIA) > > At Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: > > > >LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE LETS KEEP POLITICS OFF THE BOARD. THERE IS NO EASIER WAY TO RUIN EVERYTHING THAN TO START WITH POLITICS OR RELIGION. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SALLY GRIGG > >

>> >> ----- Original Message ----- > > From: HUMMGBRD > > To: The Montplaisir's ; Shirley Mitchell ; Shari O'Donnell ; Robin Boyd ; Sally Grigg ; Rick Kincaid ; Michael Sysyn ; Jenn & Mike Currier ; Helen Chalmers ; Dee-Ann McCurdy ; Chrissie Damon > > Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 8:16 AM > > Subject: Fw: Gold Star Mothers] > >

>> >> ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Tom Gray > > To: kathy russel ; llongway@excite.com > > Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 7:51 AM > > Subject: Fw: Gold Star Mothers] > > > > > Gold Star Mothers > > > > > > You really should be sitting down when you read this one. > > > > > > Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were

> > > killed in military combat during service in the United States > > > armed forces. > > > > > > Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to > > > Washington, DC to discuss various conce > >rns with their > > > elected representatives. According to published reports, there was > > > only > > > one politician who refused to meet with these ladies. > > > > > > Can you guess which politician that might be? > > > Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them. > > > > > > Try again. > > > > > > Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never showed > > > anything but contempt for our military? Do you happen to know the > > > name of any politician in Washington who's husband once wrote of his > > > loathing for the military? > > > > > > Now you're getting warm! You got it! None other than the Queen herself, > > > Hillary Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold > > > Star Mothers. > > > > > > Now -- please don't tell me you're surprised. > > > This woman wants to be president of the United States --- and there is a > > > huge percentage of voters who are eager to help her achieve that > > > goal. > > > > > > Since > >rely, Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret) > > > > > > PS: Please forward this to as many people as you can. We don't want this > > > woman to even think of running for President. > > > > > > May you sleep in peace always...and please...hug or thank a Veteran for > > > that privilege. Think about this one !!! > > > > > > Don't forget, our girl, Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, > > > now comes under this fancy Congressional Retirement and Staffing > > > Plan. > > > > > > It's common knowledge that, in order for her to establish NYS > > > residency, they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale > > > Chappaqua, NY. Makes sense. Now, they are entitled to Secret Service > > > protection for life. Still makes sense. Here is where it becomes > > > interesting. The mortgage payments hover at about $10,000 per month. > > > BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order > > > to house the Secret Service agents. The > > > Clinton's now ch > >arge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use > > > of said Secret service residence and that rent is just about equal > > > to their mortgage payment, meaning that we, the tax payers, are paying > > > the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, > > > their > > > 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal. > > > > > > How many people can YOU send this to? > > > > > > >Doug Anderson ,in NeuYaWK > > > > ******************************************************* > > > >--

> > ******************************************************* > > " They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary > >safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." > > > > -Benjamin Franklin > > > > ---------------------------------- > > > > ---------------------------------- > > "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time " > > ---------------------------------- > > ---------------------------------- > > > > ---------------------------------- > > ---------------------------------- > > -Thomas Jefferson > > > > ******************************************************** > > > > ********************************************************

> > > >____________________________________________________ > >Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.=20 > >____________________________________________________ > >____________________________________________________ > >http://www.hotmail.com > > > > -- > I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based > on personal experience. I am a fellow adhesions sufferer > reaching out to help others. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: