Hello All

Sat Feb 9 19:51:40 2002

Hello Ladies:

I haven't been here much lately, my energy levels have been quite low since going to the pain management clinic two weeks ago. Pain levels very high since then as well. I was not impressed with the PMC, and still have no suggestions or recommendations from them on future treatment.

Caroline, Kerry will be in my thoughts and prayers for proper treatment while "in-house". Maybe she will get lucky and find a medical professional who really understands what she is going through and will do something to help her get a handle on things.

Em, I'm glad you've found us, but tell me - where are you finding adhesions in the news, etc? Up here in the Great White North, they seem to be one of the best kept secrets in the medical world. In fact, a recent Canadian medical reference book that was published (sorry, but it escapes me just exactly who put this out, quite possibly the CMA) made no mention of adhesions whatsoever, not even as a possible result of surgery. Go figure.

Jo, if you should be talking to Karla, please let her know my thoughts and prayers are with her too. I posted my story to the BB note pad last night, but couldn't get the reply page to open so that I could post it to the original thread. I also posted a joke tonight, and a note for Suze. Keep up the good work girl! I've tried to check through the archives for that post you were looking for, but I got a "not found" error message. Remind me in a couple of days.

Helen D., we miss you. Our prayers continue for your recovery. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mary P, I am so glad to see your name on the board again. Sorry you have to return to Germany, but my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Sally, I appreciate our chats both on-line and on the phone. I need to get this machine finished so we can voice chat on-line - cheaper than long distance rates, I'm sure.

Chrissie, you make us all laugh just picturing you in some of the predicaments you get yourself into. Way to go girl! That's why we love you.

Gentle pain free hugs to all.

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: