Clare & Chrissie

Sat Feb 9 16:03:14 2002

hey ya my favourite peoples! *grin*

I was trying to answer a post I read last night on the board about someone who had a LOT surgeries, and felt she had another partial blockage & HAD to have another surgery to resolve it.

Well I tried to follow Helen Dynda's lead & find one of her posts about a young man who actually "moved" his partial bowel blockage while being monitored in hospital. From memory he used fluides to get "things moving".... the doctor & vurses just kept him for observation. The great ending as I remember it was he cleared the blockage & he avoided the need for more surgery.

Try as I might I failed to find the particular article from HelenD I wanted to illustrate this :-( So HelenD I always respected and admired your uncanny way of having the right information ready for these kinds of posts. *sigh*

Does anyone else remember the post I am thinking of? There are a lot if new people now, who would be most happy to read an encouraging message like that one.

I am not having a very good weekend though, so it's possible I was looking straight at it without realising it. So if someone else will see if they can find the article, I would appreciate it.... :-) Let's show Helen that we do apreciate her efforts ;-)

That's it, I took almost half an hour to write this....I think I caught all the garbled stuff.... if I didn't ooops, everyone is entitled to a bad day or three :-) love & gentle gugs Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: