Update from the beach

Thu Feb 7 23:02:26 2002

Hello everyone,

Just anted to say thank you to everyone who has emailed me, sent messages via ICQ & MSN for all your wonderful comments about bombobeach.com

HelenC, I have missed you so much! It was great chatting with you today, your comment about it feelong like you were on a holiday and that it was pleasant and relaxing is EXACTLY what I wanted it to be :-) I am so pleased to know that I have hit the mark!

Thank you also for all the messages here on the IAS board and the "note Pad" at bombo for Karla. I got a little axious last night (late) my time & rang her because I hadn't had a message from her in about 16 hours, long stretch for us..LOL Anyway, she isn't feeling the best and was going to call the doctor, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

The effects of setting up bombobeach and organising three projects as well as running a business has finally caught up with me. So if you don't hear from me for a day or two.... it's because i am resting. It is already Friday afternoon 5pm, so here in Oz the weekend has already started! So, I will spend the weekend doing framily stuff and get back to you all bright & early Monday morning.

HelenC, I wish I could sign the petition too...but being in aussie land leaves me outa it too.... but you have my prayers & support that way ;-) OK?

Nancy my friend, I have missed you this week! Leave a message at Bombo for me please! I wanna make sure you are ok.

Chrissie, How's the toe and your little Guardian Angel? Has she recovered from the wet & wild ride?

Sally G, hope you sorted out the kitchen thing.... and that we meet on bombo again soon ;-)

Evelyn & Zac, Shane & I have an even bigger place in our hearts for you now, thank you for putting Zacs full story on Note Pad. He is a fighter, and so are you Evelyn... it's hard to keep up the fight for such a long time, I hope that now Zac is at school it will give you a little time for yourself.... maybe join a yoga class or something just for you? It's important that you look out for you too.... exhausted Mum's need TLC ;-)

Well, if I have left anyone out of my list, I beg forgivness, but I am just feeling too sick at the moment & can't think straight, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love & gentle hugs Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: