Re: Millie about your message

Thu Feb 7 09:34:56 2002

Hi, Jo!! If I was there, I'd NEVER come back here!!! I will definitely go back to your site and check all this out. I had such belly pains yesterday, and this morning, with sharp rectal pains. I'm starting to feel really down, but I'll work out of it somehow. The way this puter is acting up, I will be pretty occupied. Hope to chat with you very soon. Love & Hugs, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Jo Eslick To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 2:23 AM Subject: Re: Millie about your message

Hi Millie,

I am glad you like my beach Rhys and I picked the colours to make us feel we were on a holiday at the beach when we visit the site, here in Australia we have some of the most spectacular coastline in the world. There is another place a little further south of Bombo at a place called Jervis Bay, where ther is a naval base. It has the bluest water and whitest sand I have ever seen, and I have been to many many beaches!

I don't think I remember seeing any messages from you on the note pad, but I will check again when I finish here. Did you register as a member? there are little sentances just above & just below the message box, and by clicking on reply it will open up a message box that looks a bit like a chatroom, with all the fancy ani,ated emoticons. I am really looking forward to catching up with you all in the chat room, Rhys promised to work on it tomorrow.I hope to see you at my beach soon ;-) with love and gentle hugs

Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click =

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------Here
version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: