Prayers Needed Please, this time I entered the message...tee hee

Wed Feb 6 11:48:05 2002

Have you ever been turned down by a doctor for a much needed surgery because of a minor cause? A life or death surgery that they won't perform because of weight or smoking or any other minor issue? I know many of us have been turned down for pain relief in some way or another. What a fight we have to put up with just to get something to help us out with this devil pain of ours, or have the medical profession - even family understand that we are in pain!! Geesh! I have two wonderful, lovable, ladies that I need extra prayers for please. Tammy Habhegger and Mary Pomroy. As you pray for them, please also add to your list of prayers all of those who are suffering the pain and indignities of ARD. Thank you from the bottom of my heart........I love you all! Sorry to sound so harsh but this gal is really ticked off and you don't want to tick off a red head..... ") It hurts my heart to know that doctors turn away patients just because - and that's exactly it..."JUST BECAUSE" Sorry Ma'am - you must loose 50 pounds before I will even touch you, if I touch you. Oh no Ma'am, you smoke - I won't allow you in my surgery room seeing you have that rotten, filthy, disgusting habit. Hmmm Ma'am, you don't deserve my time because you don't comb your hair the way you should. Ok, ok, I got silly with that last entry, but I had to be just as silly as those doctors that won't perform their talent on someone that is in dire need of their gift from God - surgery hands. And I know that smoking is a really bad, bad, habit and I'm guilty of that too, but is it right to turn one away that needs help so desperately? Is it? Love and Hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: