remedies

Tue Feb 5 22:27:50 2002

In addition to the things mentioned in my previous emails i sent.. here is another thing to look in to:

Jack Tips, my savior-created the provita diet-which Im back on. Is a really clean diet. I know you cant eat right now but maybe after you get the surgery you can start. It's really easy. 5 protiens and 5 vegetables, 2-3 carbs-your supposed to stay away from sugars and excess oils. If you dont like to eat vegies maybe you can juice them. If it true that micro parasites may be the cause of adhesion growth you can slow down the process or contact him about remedies to prevent the growth. I dont think think there is a magic pill that will stop adhesions, I think it stops with the whole total treatment of the entire body. I know you said that the juice wasnt working but maybe you could alternate between juice and broth so you get some nutrients.

In homeopathy, there are remedies that help the body prevent adhesions and keloid scarring. Doc Wheelwright felt that some people have constitutional predispositions toward adhesions. He also believed that the presence of micro-parasites could inflame or even travel through the tissue leaving a micro-scarring or adhesion.

Yes, begin Pro-Vita! Step one, Take care of micro parasites. We have formulas to this effect. Step two. Take the remedy before, during, and after adhesion surgery.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Best wishes, Jack Tips Thank you... monica bulldoggraphics@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: