Evetta/Sally

Fri Feb 1 11:48:46 2002

Dear Evetta, Welcome to the adhesions board. Have you been to http://www.adhesions.org? Please go there and read the quilt and archives. Operations are not always the best way to go. I'm not a doctor and don't know your situation, but please don't jump from the frying pan into the fire. Your doctor needs to be exremely skilled or you could have more problems after the operation than before. Operations cause adhesions. They do not eliminate pain.Maybe there are other reasons for your operation, but unless your doctor is an expert and unless you really have thought this thing through, please, please look at the board first. So many of us have been sorry because as soon as the operation is finished, the adhesions grow back stronger and bigger and worse. To have pain when you sit down would be a blessing for most of us. We have pain sitting, standing, lying, etc.

I'm sorry. This is only my opinion and the opinion of most of my sisters here on the board. Again, there may be other factors we con't know - cancer? infection? some other disease? sorry to be so nosey. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: