Duragesic Patch question

Wed Jan 23 18:24:10 2002

I have a question for those of you who have been on the Duragesic Patch and got sick from it. The doctor told me it would take about 12 hours before I feel the affects. Did you get sick as soon as you took it or 12 hours later when it kicked in. I am trying to figure out the best time for me to take it so that if I get sick I am able to be sick and lay down with no problem if I need to.

I was told to take it now so it kicks in when I wake up in the morning. However, if I don't get sick until it kicks it that would mean my new puppy would be demanding her morning feeding & potty time and my business would be open when I get sick. I wouldn't do too well throwing up at that time! I am here alone all day so it would be better to get sick at night. All I would need is a customer to walk in or call or puppy to do her job on the floor while I am puking! Business is very bad due to my problems but the door still opens so customers can call & come in.

This is a trial run since all oral meds make me very sick, don't have allot of options left.

JEAN

"SMILE............It confuses people!"

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: