Re: Matrix...Lillian, what is Matrix and how does it help?

Wed Jan 9 21:18:31 2002

I guess I'm going to luck out this then because apparently this patient of Mark's who has the machine is willing to let it go if he can find someone who would get some benefit from it.

I would assume she would want to sell it as she is returning to Poland soon but if it's going to help me and reduces the amount of drugs I have to take then it will be worth it.

I'm looking forward to trying this out now. I'll make the appointment tomorrow and see what happens.

Take care

--
Jayne

>----- Original Message ----- From: Msvirgo9459@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:59 PM Subject: Re: Matrix...Lillian, what is Matrix and how does it help?

> Hi Jayne, > I sure hope it helps you> I wanted to take that machine home too. But they > wouldn't let me. It helped for a while. Theres nothing like trying.Try it on > different nerves till you find the right one. The machine I used did like X > treatments It would criss cross. It felt good. > Lillian >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: