Re: DEAD LINE for STORIES is TUESDAY, JANUARY 8th... AT THE VERY LATEST!!

Mon Jan 7 09:41:22 2002

Dear Helen, Just to let you I submitted my story a few days ago. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 11:02 AM Subject: DEAD LINE for STORIES is TUESDAY, JANUARY 8th... AT THE VERY LATEST!!

All of us adhesion sufferers have a chance to make a difference as far as the way our government views ARD. Actually, our government does not even consider ARD to be a disease or an illness; so we have alot of work to do to help make this happen!!

To those who have already sent their stories: It did feel great to be able to share your ARD story, didn't it !!! Once this NEW surgical code IS approved (POSITIVE THINKING FOR POSITIVE ACTION! ), I'm sure that our government will begin to make long-awaited changes in the way Adhesion Related Disease is recognized by the medical profession throughout our nation. When that happens, those who sent their petitions will be able to say, " I had a part in making this happen !!! "

If you haven't sent your story (petition), PLEASE do so NOW. Your ADHESIONS QUILT story will be fine!!

Any ARD stories received AFTER January 8th, WILL NOT be considered"

Your participation in this "petition campaign" is very much appreciated!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: