Pelvic Pain

Sun Dec 30 20:48:59 2001

I am new to this message board. I have had 4 surgeries in less than 2 1/2 years. I had lap surgery in 1999 and a partical Hysterectomy in 2000. In May of tthis year I started having severe pain in my lower right pelvic area. Doctor ran lots of test and decided it was my gallbladder and perform surgery. Once yhey were in they found lots of scar tissue, it had pulled my bowels over and had them bound. They cut out scar tissue and I was fine, then in Sept 2001 pain came back same place. They said it was a cyst on right ovary went in and found that the scar tissue was back and it was a mess. They could not see my ovaries and bowels were pulled over to my appendix. They removed both ovaries and appendiappendix. They worked on my bowels. 3 months and 6 days later the pain is back and it is bad. I need advie on what I can do, I can not keep having surgeries, but can not live with the pain. Please email me at nancebln@aol.com if anyone can help me. I am 35 years old and should not be in as bad of shape as I am in.

--
Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: