Re: HELP ANYONE: reply to Leslie

Sat Dec 29 08:53:19 2001

Leslie, Sad to hear your story which resembles many here. All I can say is find you a very good Pain Management Doctor who will work to help keep you away from the knife. It may take 3 or 4 or maybe more before you find the right one. But be patient and you will find someone who will help you control your pain and stay away from the surgery suite. We are always here to listen and to help if we can so you stay in touch some of us here can help even find the docs so stay in contact and ask what you will. There is no magician out there that can correct these adhesions yet. But maybe some day soon there will be. But in the mean time we can share the things we have been through. I have had a lot of different procedures myself. Right now I just found a very good Pain Management doc and I am finally beginning to feel like I can see some light in front of me. They are doing a thing called Matrix which isn't very helpful but atleast they are giving me the meds to keep me comfortable. And I have had nerve blocks that didn't work but maybe they weren't done quite right . But NO more surgery for me unless I get completely blocked . I will try everything to stay away from that knife. And that is the answer to this puzzle for now. Get yourself a good support partener in this site and live each day to the fullest and keep your chin up and say I will get through this. I'm sure someone here will help you find the right doc. Hang in there. I am in LOuisiana so I am kind of far from you But i am here for you anytime. LOve and Best Wishes Lillian msvirgo9459@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: