Thank you to Dr. Wiseman and all the good people on this site

Mon Dec 24 23:33:59 2001

Dear friends, I wanted to write on this Holiday and thank all of you for being there when I needed you. For caring and helping me get through so much, for making me stronger and more able to deal with my pain. I especially want to thank Dr. Wiseman for starting the ARD site and all the work he's doing. How did you start by the way? I've always wondered how the adhesions site got started?

Looking back over the last year, I've learned so much. I'm still complaining, and I still have pain, but somehow its in better perspective just being in touch with everyone on the site. I'm selfish but I never want anybody to leave and I know that's not realistic. We need to work, love our families, and sometimes the pain is just too much to enable us to be at the computer. So people come and go and I guess I'll have to get used to it. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. I'd like us all to get together here at the Inn and say hello in person. I know its a dream, but maybe someday.

And I guess I've learned one really big lesson over the last year or two. I can live with my pain, because I have too. And I can have some degree of perspective most of the time. So this site gets the award of the year from me to all of you. What great people we have here. Thank you. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: