xo's Hello my sweet friends! xo's

Mon Dec 24 14:01:05 2001

Happy Holidays!

Hello to all the new people that have joined our terrific place of love, support, care, and craziness...tee hee. Today. my work place let all of us out at noon! A Merry Christmas present from Santa early! Even though I've been a bad girl this year (tee - hee) Santa has brought me an early gift. Well, ok - I helped Santa get me my gift - McGraw my 7 month old Border Collie who most of you have met. He's doing very well since the last time we've chatted. He loves playing frisbee and also has a couple of girlfriends at doggie day care. Another Border Collie and can you believe a Bull Dog named Maggie. Ahhh my little stud puppy............. ") Another thing that he does (and I love this one) when Pete, my husband, tries to hug me or give me a kiss, McGraw grows and steps in between us so that Pete can't get close. Too funny! It pisses Pete off, but I pat McGraw on the head and say good boy......LOL I'm so bad today aren't I? McGraw also sleeps between Pete and I...more on my side and he has his butt end at Pete's head..........that's my little boy. ") I'm still working my 40 hours a week at the police station. It's rather nice working with people that treat you like family other than just another coworker. However, this body of mine still goes night-night after dinner. Hmmmm, that means that I'm catching up with my beauty sleep huh? On a happy note, I only get up a couple of times a night from the devil pain rather than getting up every 2 hours a night or so. Ever have a moment when you're tired on how to spell the word "the"? I have many of those moments....how embarrassing. Is that called a senior moment? I pray that all of you have a wonderful holiday. May you be blessed with happiness, love, and mostly be pain free for the holidays and forever. I love you all - thank you for being in my life! Thank you for helping and caring for me as much as you do. All of you have become such special people in my heart - I thank God for letting me know you, for having you in my life. Sending each and everyone of you lots of love and hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: