Re: obstruction of small intestine - can't tolerate fibre

Sat Dec 22 21:32:29 2001

At Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Rachel wrote: >
>hi there it is good to finally find out i'm not the only one feelin this way. i am a 33 yr. old female who had laproscopic surgery to have my tubes tied about 6 years ago and the doctor said he had to cut and scrape 8 inches of scar tissue and adhesions away from my small intestines that had grown attatched to my abdominal wall. i had always had pain and cramping on my lower right side but always thought it was just gas ewww!! sometimes when i stretch it actually feels like its attatched and pulling in there like an elastic band. very painful and the doc also said if i kept having surgeries to scape it away then more would grow so what are we supposed to do? i guess i should take a look at my diet more cuz i am between 102-115 lbs at 5'2" and feel like a bloated whale after 1 or 2 mouthfuls of food also do you feel cold all the time like u have bad circulation or something really chilled to the bones? wonder if it's a related symptom. >well just wanted to share my little story i still feel like crap 6 years later but feel releived to know i'm not off my rocker and my symptoms are for real and legit take care and merry christmas everyone!!!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: