thank you everyone for the emails and for the prayers

Wed Dec 19 21:33:22 2001

hi everyone just wanna thank you for your prayers and for praying for myuncle roger and family. my mom told my husband that they are going to get them from under the water after christmas with a big boat no one isnt a live but their with jesus now. im glad we can get them out. i am having troubles with my emails and then saying im not suppose to come on here i think its to do with my discovernet.net emails. sally i did get your email ty dear and helen too . i tryed to emaile you back sally on my yahoo email not sure if u get it can u let me know some how. i did go to the drs today and i have bladder infection my kidney infection is gone for now. but their gonna do more testing on me in may. i send bev all m y quilt pics i think she for got to put them on here cause she got so bussy it was awhil e ago ill have to remind her i know she a bussy laddie and a very sweet laddie. she help us out so much. plz keep us in touch love yous all and god bless yous. and ill try and keep in touch as much as i can if myp c will let me in the board room. love in prayers for yous all tammie

--
Tammie Habhegger

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: