Re: Kimmi and Hellyun from Sally

Tue Dec 18 21:13:05 2001

I can totally relate to not wanting to do more tests and go to the doctor, but I'm glad you reminded me that the year is almost up and not to let those deductibles slip, because now I have to start all over again. Thank you. Feeling pretty poor after Hawaii. And I haven't decorated a bit. If anyone is strong enough to want to help, come on ahead, I have to warn you though, its still raining here. It's been a long time since we've had this much rain. The creek is rising and I do mean RISING.

I can't seem to get out of bed. After ten days of warmth and a lovely husband, I'm back to pressure, pain and a grizzly bear with a big mouth. I was out of meds by the time I returned home and just got some more. Five days of real pain. Well, at least I can relate to what I'd be feeeling if I weren't on medication, and its not from going off the pills, too much pulling for that. I wish something would just give in and let the other organ have its way. My organs are all too assertive. Me, no me, no me first. Feels like a taffy pull but without the sweet part. Well, I have so much to be thankful for that its almost obscene for me to complain, but I can't help it, Pain and husbandly insults tear me up. Love to all. Glad to be home. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: