Thanks Re: nausia

Tue Dec 18 12:59:11 2001

Thanks Lesa and Kim:

I just wanted to say thank you for the tips.

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Kim wrote: > >Clare, >I suffer with chronic nausea. Here are a few things that suppose to work, >remember not all treatments work and often need prescription medications to >control nausea.. > >Ginger Herb helps with Nausea and GI problems >Sucking on a lemon helps to control nausea >Antihistamines like benadryl help to control nausea >There are also over the counter medications to help control nausea. >You can also purchase what are called sea bands they are acupressure wrist >bands they only cost a few dollars and are great, I use them all the time. >You can also press 3 fingers down from her wrist is an acupressure point for >nausea. >Dramamine is another anti nausea med. >There are more but that's what I can think of off hand. >Hugs >Kimmi >

>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: "clare" <csheedy@netcom.ca> >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 11:06 AM >Subject: nausia > >> Hi everyone: >> >> Does anyone use anything herbal etc. for nausia? Here in Canada the >> usual OTC product is called gravol, and although it works it makes me >> too tired. Thanks and hugs. >> >> -- >> csheedy >>

--
csheedy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: