Re: Kimmi

Mon Dec 17 21:51:36 2001

Dearest Kimmi:

I am doing fine. When I read about following through with the doctors I had to laugh because I too don't have the energy to even call and get myself appointments with doctors and I know I need to get these done before the end of the year or the deductible will kick in, but I just don't have the energy to do it. I have blood tests sitting here that I haven't had done and I need to see a doctor about the fibromyalgia to see what he might prescribe or what advice he might have to help me out with this. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of faith in seeing new doctors anymore, as I think they're going to give me this wonderful advice and I walk out with nothing more than I walked in with.

Trying to stay in good spirits with the holidays approaching and feeling good that I almost have everything done except for a few more gifts, but the house is all lit up, christmas tree decorated, presents wrapped, house decorated, so things are looking up. Now, if I can just get through Christmas with as little pain as possible, I'll be happy. Happiest of Holidays to you.

Love,

Hell-yun

> I am sorry I made you sad, I have been very depressed, and my anxiety panic
> disorder is getting worse, another doctor I have to call. I keep saying I
> have so many drs I need to follow up on, and can't even find the energy to
> call and make those appts..
> Hugs hope you are doing well.
> Kimmi
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: