Re: Kimmi - To Helen

Fri Dec 14 08:20:17 2001

Helen, I have had the adhesion,pelvic abdominal problems since about age 16. My problems were always just in this area. Shortly after my hysterectomy, I developed more pain and problems and it has just escalted with in the last 5 years. In the last 5 years I have been dxed with more problems than I can keep track of, and it just seems to be never ending now. I can mostly definately link my problems to two areas. Either the hysterectomy or and Lupron injections, which caused me alot of problems too that became never ending. Doctor told me the hyst was going to help with so many problems I was having the only thing it did on the positive not is stop my periods. I am sure my hormones are out of wack, since the hyst they have not been able to get me on acurate dose, they have upped and changed many of my HRT's. I am going to call my GYN doctor and discuss the pelvic,bladder,bowel back pain which is getting worse along with trying another HRT. I am sorry I made you sad, I have been very depressed, and my anxiety panic disorder is getting worse, another doctor I have to call. I keep saying I have so many drs I need to follow up on, and can't even find the energy to call and make those appts.. Hugs hope you are doing well. Kimmi

> ----- Original Message -----
From: TODDnLESA@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 9:23 PM Subject: Re: Kimmi - To Helen

Helen, Reading your email to Kimmi made me so sad! You sound so down and depressed....I wish there was something I could do for you. You said that your hysterectomy has caused your problems? Why is that? Do you think maybe you need to adjust your hormones or something like that may help?

I hope by the time you read this message that you are feeling much better. Please remember we all love and appreciate all your help, support and we're here for you....ok?

Love, Lesa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: